Spread The Word!

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Creating A Monster!

Ok, so everyone else seems to have a blog these days, well everyone except me that is! I created this about a year ago & never bothered posting so I figured I'd give it a crack.


Nothing really to report right now so to cover some background . . . . I've been playing live poker (seriously) for 8 months now and I have to say I can't complain. I've had several decent results, most of which were against reasonably tough fields, but more than anything I've enjoyed every hand of every tournament. Win or lose I always leave wanting more, looking forward to the next game, does this mean I'm addicted??


Not expecting to get (m)any readers here so if anything this could well be me talking to myself . . . Welcome to the Life of Me!

No comments:

Spread The Word!