Spread The Word!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

May . . . Dismay

The lesson definitely helped, no doubt about it, following that 31 points I had that afternoon, I managed 39 points the following weekend. However that's where the good performances end :(

The weather hasn't been great lately & I'm not sure if that's a factor, but I never did like playing in the wind & rain. It was a bad time to lose form as well given there were 2 majors this month, the May Medal & the Professional Prize. Both of these weekends were really windy, extremely windy in fact, however I really should have done better. I can't quite explain what's different, I know in my head what I need to do & how to do it, but for the last couple of weeks I'm just not able to join up the dots like I was before.


These little summary tables aren't all of the competitions I've played, as sometimes the competition days are combined. That means the number of entrants could be bigger than stated, but it won't be any less. But they're handy for summarizing the highlights & keeping track of handicap changes.

I've been neglecting my time at the range lately, so I suppose it's time I got back to putting in the effort.

No comments:

Spread The Word!