Spread The Word!

Saturday 28 March 2009

Westbury EOM

When I lived in Belfast this tourney was never possible for me, Tuesday nights playing poker in Dublin were just impossible. So this being my first chance to play the Westbury was always going to be an opportunity not missed.

It took me a while to get going and in the early stages it turned into a mission of survival, but as the blinds got up and people started dropping like flies, surviving was good enough. Towards the end there was loads of play again and the tournament was heading into the no longer wee small hours.

After a long enough contest HU I ended 2nd. It could have gone either way to be honest, but I guess it ended as it was meant to be. There was a deal done HU so the jump in prizemoney wasn't as steep as it once was.

All in all I was happy with how I played, €3k is always nice too huh ;)

I also played the Fitz EOM, went deep enough, but unfortunately didn't cash.

No comments:

Spread The Word!