Spread The Word!

Thursday 31 March 2011

The Start of Serious Progress!

Since the St Patrick's Day Cup it's all been about improving. I've actually started to not hate the range, I guess the on course results improvements have helped me focus. I've also been reading up on golf tips online & watching loads of online video clips. It's astounding how much free help there is online, & effective free help at that. It's been back to basics for me for a couple of months now, but this time I'm doing it right & I already see a huge improvement. I've also been heading up to the course when I can for practice. South County has great practice facilities & before this enthusiasm novelty wears off, I plan to improve whatever way I can.

Since my last post I've played 4 competitions at South County, & 2 of them in particular went really well. It was non-qualifying for most of the month due to the cold weather, but my first qualifying competition went way better than expected & my handicap dived from 36 to 29.5 :)

No comments:

Spread The Word!